What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. L'amour Est Violent by Garou
tres belle chanson et une voix unique
- 9. Yellow by Coldplay
- 8. Vivo Per Lei by Andrea Bocelli & Helene Segara
- 7. Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams
- 6. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 5. When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating
- 4. Always by Bon Jovi
- 3. Thought I Died And Gone To Heaven by Bryan Adams
i just love it !
- 2. The Power Of Love by Celine Dion
- 1. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand
great song with 2 incredible voices
there r so many good song of bryan adams that i've not mentionned .
- 10. Just by Radiohead
one of the best, most original bands of all time
- 9. Barely Breathing by Duncan Shiek
one of the best male singer/songwriters in a long time
- 8. Right Here Right Now by Jesus Jones
THE song of the early 1990's
- 7. Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machine
music with a message
- 6. Spiderwebs by No Doubt
gewn stefani made the whole "girl power" bit seem cool
- 5. Today by Smashing Pumpinks
one of the most feel-good songs ever
- 4. I Got The Power by Black Box
the ultimate "pump you up" jam
- 3. El Scorcho by Weezer
rivers cuomo is a genius
- 2. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
possibly the most recognized video from the whole seattle grunge era
- 1. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
one of the most memorable opening guitar riffs anyone's ever heard
"Just a Friend" is not by "some guy"--his name is Biz Markee
By: Britt And Heidi
- 10. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Good movie song
- 9. Break Stuff by Limp Bisket
Good anger management song
- 8. Univited by Alanis Morissette
good depresstion song
- 7. Friends In Low Places by Garth Brook
Good drinking song
- 6. Man, I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain
Dedicated to our PE teacher who ROCK!! Mrs Elliott
- 5. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
best slow dance song
- 4. Sandman by Metalica
Good night song
- 3. California Love by 2 Pac
Good Party song
- 2. From This Moment by Shania Twain
Best slow dance wedding song
- 1. I Swear by Boyz 2 Men
By: Pete C
- 10. Ping Pong by Stereolab
- 9. Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack
- 8. God Give Me Strength by Elvis Costello
- 7. Desenchantee by Mylene Farmer
- 6. Don't Look Down by Tindersticks
- 5. Seekers Who Are Lovers by Cocteau Twins
- 4. Western Wind/Tankerville by Saint Etienne
- 3. For Tomorrow by Blur
- 2. Through A Long And Sleepless Night by The Divine Comedy
- 1. Patriot (A Single) by Scott Walker
- 10. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
a Song that takes you on a journey, an end, as well as a begining to something new
- 9. Crash by Dave Matthews Band
I love the Bass... Awesome
- 8. You outta Know by Alanis Morisette
A Song which goes primal in a feminine way, which is cool.
- 7. Stay by Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories
a Journey in a song, I like that, kinda self monologue, arguing with herself, awesome video
- 6. Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmm by Crash Test Dummies
A interestingly weird song
- 5. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot
A Song with Catchy Lyrics I still have them memorised to this day
- 4. I Got Friends In Low Places by Garth Brooks
Even if you are not a country fan, you know this song.
- 3. Polly by Nirvana
Weird, morbid, Nirvana What else can you say?
- 2. Freshman by The Verve Pipe
Another great song that speak of our generation
- 1. Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.
This is the Quinnesential Songs ever written, It it was written today, It would still have the same effect as it did so long ago
Close Calls: Tori Amos's "Cornflake Girl", Hammer's "Adams Family" (sorry, I was a kid when it came out) No Doubt's "Sunday Morning" and Coolio's "Gansta's Paradise"
- 10. Hero by Foo Fighters
- 9. Lightning Crashes by Live
- 8. Perfect by Smashing Pumpkins
- 7. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
- 6. My Own Prison by Creed
- 5. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
- 4. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 3. Glycerine by Bush
- 2. Push by Matchbox Twenty
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
TOTAL NIRVANA!!They changed the face of music and opened your mind. They were my introduction to rock music.
There are many more I would like to list but these are some of the rock songs of the 90s that mean a lot to me.
- 10. Going the Distance by Cake
- 9. Plush by Stone Temple Pilots
- 8. The Kids Aren't All Right by The Offspring
- 7. The Decline by NOFX
- 6. November Rain by Guns N Roses
- 5. Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins
- 4. All Apologies by Nirvana
- 3. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
- 2. Santeria by Sublime
- 1. Longview by Green Day
By: Steven George
- 10. Lose Yourself by Eminem
- 9. X by Xzibit Feat Dre And Snoop
- 8. California Love by 2pac Feat Dre
- 7. The Real Slim Shady by Emienm
- 6. Still Dre by Dre Feat Snoop
- 5. Opps I Did It Again by Britney Spears
- 4. Changes by 2pac
- 3. Forgot About Dre by Dre Feat Eminem
- 2. My Fault by Emienms
- 1. Hit Um Up by 2pac Feat The Outlawz
By: Jess The Rock Godess
- 10. Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
Cos it's the best song to sing at the top of your lungs hat ther ever was.
- 9. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
OKay before it was destroyed by the all saints, who by the way don't actualy know what the song is about.
- 8. Self-esteem by The Offspring
Who dosen't sing along with this one, gotta ove the la-la's in it.
- 7. Hey Sandy by Polaris
Theme song to the best 90s show their was, "Pete and Pete"
- 6. Basket Case by Green Day
The song that made me a fan.
- 5. Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage
I once dated a guy who when he met me said he thought that song was what I'd be like, and was he ever right.
- 4. Today by The Smashing Pumpkins
It's awesome everyone thinks it's such a happy song but it's actualy about depression and suicide. It's my fav SP song.
- 3. No Rain by Blind Melon
I love this song, who wouldn't. It had thisgreat neo-hippy thing going on and the video made us all belive again. Itwas lke jeremy by Pearl Jam but with a fairy Tale ending.
- 2. Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana
My Gerbil died beacuse of this song. It's cage was in between the seakers and my brote cranked it up too loud, and she stodd up on her back legs then just fell over. What thehell I love it anyway.
- 1. Doll Parts by Hole
So much emotion, lyrics that no one really understands, the best part is how eerything is so sad and then she screams her brains out at the end.
90s radio was thebst
- 10. 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins
Is that the year?? I have no clue what the year actually is for this song I might be right, but that song is definitley good
- 9. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
I love this song
- 8. When I Grow Up by Garbage
Its a good song. I really like it
- 7. Zombie by The Cranberries
I love this girls voice. OMG its awesome !
- 6. I Believe by Blessed Union of Souls
This song just stuck in my head and i really like it
- 5. Kiss from a Rose by Seal
I love this song its awesome
- 4. Something in the Way by Nirvana
I do believe thats the name of it. I love this song its slow and awesome
- 3. Lithium by Nirvana
Who doesn't love Nirvana?? I love them
- 2. Everything I Do by Bryan Adams
OMG this song is soo sweet... I wish a guy would sing that to me
- 1. The Freshman by The Verve Pipe
I love this song. It has a good meaning
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book