What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Fair Xchange Remix by 2pac
- 9. I Aint Mad At Cha by 2pac
- 8. Ambitionz As A Ridah by 2pac
- 7. Holla At Me by 2pac
- 6. Changes by 2pac
- 5. My Block Remix by 2pac
- 4. When We Ride On Our Enemies by 2pac
- 3. When Thugz Cry by 2pac
- 2. Still Ballin by 2pac
- 1. Until The End Of Time by 2pac
best song eva
i know some of the songs were released after 2000 but they were made before 1996.
- 10. Korn by Freak On A Leash
- 9. Lap Dance by Nerd
- 8. Days Of Our Lives by Bone Thugs N Harmony
- 7. Phenomenon by Ll Cool J
- 6. Naughty By Nature Feat Aaliyah by A Girl Like You
- 5. Naughty By Nature by Hip Hop Hooray
- 4. Romeo And Juliet by Silk-e-fyne
- 3. Fatherless Child by Mystic
- 2. Move It Like This by K7
- 1. Hotsteppa by Ini Kamoze
By: A.c.e. 4000
- 10. Song 2 by Blur
How could I forget this one ?
- 9. Doin' Time / What I Got by Sublime
Love these songs.
- 8. Everything Is Automatic / Load Me Up by Matthew Good Band
Load Me Up was released in 1999 on Beautiful Midnight, but wasn't released as a single until late that year. ANd the CD didn't come out in the U.S. until 2000.
- 7. The Good Life / Say It Aint So by Weezer
The Good Life wasn't all that popular compared to Buddy Holly and Undone (the Sweater Song) but I liked it more.
- 6. Hey Man, Nice Shot / Welcome To The Fold by Filter
Awesome band. Great CD in '99.
- 5. Bulls On Parde / Killing In The Name by Rage Against The Machine
Evil Empire and Rage Against the machine were 2 of the best albums of the 90s.
- 4. Everlong / My Hero by Foo Fighters
Wicked. Everlong is creepy and catchy at the same time.
- 3. Be Quiet And Drive / My Own Summer by Deftones
Very powerful songs.
- 2. Pardon Me / Redefine by Incubus
I love this band!
- 1. Down / Beautiful Disaster by 311
311 ROCKS! They're one of most original bands ever, and Down was their big break-through.My favorite band. Beautiful Disaster kicks too.
Other awesome songs of the 90s: 311- Homebrew, Do you Right Sugar Ray- Fly Red Hot Chili Peppers- Around the world Weezer- Undone Beastie Boys- Sabotage Econoline Crush- SureFire, Home Collective Soul- Heavy Faith No More- Epic Nirvana- S.L.T.S., Lithium Green Day- Brain Stew Smash Mouth- Walking on the sun P.O.D.- Southtown, Rock The Party Stone Temple Pilots- Vaseline, Plush Stabbing Westward- Save Yourself Treble Charger- Friend of mine Smashing Pumpkins- Cherub Rock and I probably forgot some but I'd like to thank rock music in general for providing something good to listen to. Keep praying that bubblegum-pop dies miserbly and people stop getting fooled by teenybopper trash!
- 10. Bullet In The Head by Rage Against The Machine
A little on the violent side. But hey, so were the 90's. NOT a song to listen to when feeling angry or under the influence of booze. It still "rages" though.
- 9. Garden Grove by Sublime
If this doesn't make you sing along and nod your head....you are probably no longer breathing.
- 8. Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root
All I can say is....JHC this song f*cking rules. Did that dude go to the David Byrne school of singing lessons or is it just me?
- 7. I Could Have Lied by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
One of the best of 90's. Period.
- 6. My Own Worst Enemy by Lit
Remind anyone of their first live in girlfriend (or bofriend ladies)? Oh well, it rocks.
- 5. Loser by Beck
If you've ever seen this video you know why I put this song up here. Possibly the best low budget video in MTV history. Nice going Beck. And the song is just raw.
- 4. What's Up by 4 Non Blonds
Get a good clean copy on a high powered car system and you will find yourself belting this out for all YOUR lungs are worth. Not to mention it's many a Gen X's anthem.
- 3. Unouchable Face by Ani Difranco
Obviously breaking up is hard to do for Ani. Great song.
- 2. Listen by Collective Sol
What? Huh? What?. Awwww........damn.
- 1. Graduation Day by Chris Isaac
Wanna cry your eyes out? Try listening to this after you break up with whoever. Of course you MUST be driving home from their house. Chris needs to learn that long distance relationships DON'T work.
Yes I'd like to also mention that the whole Dave Matthews CRASH cd by itself is a masterpiece. It represents everything that was brilliant in 90's music. Oh yeah, and one more thing I'd like to mention....nevermind. NO, not that crappy Nirvana CD, just nevermind. Kurt you loser.
- 10. Crossroads by Bone Thugs And Harmony
dont like blazing squad doin it--eeeeeeeeeeee these are the best and a wicked video they got 2!
- 9. Waterfalls by Tlc
these are the best girl group ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor left eye :( but chilli and t boz will be ok
- 8. Killing Me Softly by The Fugees
great song 4 chillin with
- 7. Wannabe by Spice Girls
SHAME!!!!!!!!!! i know-but i used 2 like them so what?
- 6. Try Again by Aaliyah
great song-again gives u some hope to make u think u can do it
- 5. I Believe I Can Fly by R Kelly
gives u hope to achieve ya dreams i think :)
- 4. Big Pimpin by Jay Z
gets u in the mood 4 dancin
- 3. The Boy Is Mine by Brandy And Monica
gr8 song-an boss video
- 2. Ill Be Missing You by Puff Daddy Faith Evans 112
this is a really good song and has alot of sentimental value to me-i will never forget it
- 1. Be Careful by Sparkle And R Kelly
wonderful song -really sad but cool an it tells u what happens if u mess around
- 10. Six Feet From the Edge by Creed
Creed is a good band and there songs say a lot.
- 9. This Is How You Remind Me by Nickelback
Great band, with some great songs.
- 8. Youth Of The Nation by POD
A good song which I think says a LOT.
- 7. TNT by AC/DC
Probably the oldest band out of the top 10. Their songs still hit the top charts on some large music sites.
- 6. Sympathy by Goo Goo Dolls
- 5. When I Am Gone by 3 Doors Down
- 4. Always by Saliva
Fantastic song and worth listening to.
- 3. Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry
- 2. Where are you going by Dave Matthews Band
- 1. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
By far one of the best songs they ever made
I have listend to a lot of songs and love all kinds of music. From rap all the way to country. These songs are the ones I have listened to the most. Mostly rock, but still good songs.
By: Rosanna Guerrero
- 10. Angel by Shaggy
it's number 10 because the "angel" i had flew away.
- 9. It Wasn't Me by Shaggy
because it really wasn't me!!
- 8. Ruff Ryder Anthym by Ruff Ryders
- 7. Got A Man by Eve
- 6. What's Your Fantasy by Ludacris
i'll tell you mine if you tell me your's
- 5. I Cry by Ja Rule
- 4. Extra, Extra by Immature
extra,extra i need someone to love
- 3. Crossroads by Bone-thugs-n-harmony
i'll meet all my boy's at the crossroads
- 2. I'll Never Break Your Heart by Backstreetboys
it's a very sweet song.
- 1. Love Is Blind by Eve
it's true love, is blind the song say's it all for me.
e-mail me email@example.com/Unconditional_luvmac@hotmail.com
- 10. I'm A Rainbow Too by Bob Marley (Fat Boy Slim Remix)
I am not a techno fan, but if you heard this song, you can't help but move your feet, and embrace the dance culture.
- 9. The Chemicals Between Us by Bush
Just a great song to play over...and over...and over.
- 8. Hook by Blues Traveler
A completely underrated band, which ranks up there as one of the best "chill" bands I can think of.
- 7. Never There by Cake
A true classic, it's just that "feel good" kinda music that you gotta love.
- 6. The World I Know by Collective Soul
Sure its a song about suicide...but it's a teenage favorite.
- 5. Song 2 by Blur
Arguably one of the coolest "pump you up" songs of all time. Don't tell me when the movie Starship Troopers came out and this song was in the previews that you didn't want to see it!!!
- 4. Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry
A "feel good" song. (A pity they never got past this one great song.)
- 3. Hey Man Nice Shot by Filter
A guy that blew away his girlfriend...yeah we've all been there once or twice.
- 2. Let Her Cry by Hootie and the Blowfish
A song that is a great companion for those evening walks when life just doesn't make any sense.
- 1. Peaches by Presidents of the U.S.
Oh Yeah! You know you bought the CD too. This is a band you either love or hate. And you can guess what my stance is.
There are plenty of others that narrowly missed my top ten: Korn - Got the Life, Limp Bizkit - Crushed, Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away, Linkin' Park - High Voltage, Live - Lightning Crashes, Guns N Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Knock on Wood, A TON of Nirvana, Oasis - Wonderwall, Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide, A TON of RHCP including their overlooked classic "My Friends", Everlast - What It's Like, Soundgarden - Blackhole Sun, Burden in My Hand, Staind - Mudshovel, Sugar Ray - Fly, Wallflowers - Heroes, Counting Crows - Mr. Jones, U2 - One, Beautiful Day, A TON of Weezer. Well...this is like a paragraph and I could keep going. What can I say...Music rocks!!!
By: Kendall Anderson
- 10. Champagne Supernova by Oasis
- 9. Voodoo People by Prodigy
- 8. Porcelain by Moby
- 7. Its Goin' Down by Linkin Park & the Xecutioners
- 6. Name of the Game by Crystal Method
- 5. Stinkfist by Tool
- 4. Lakini's Juice by Live
- 3. Guilty Conscience by Dr. Dre and Eminem
- 2. Yellow by Coldplay
- 1. Paranoid Android by Radiohead
By: Jeremy S
- 10. With or Without You by U2
- 9. Mr. Jones by Counting Crows
- 8. Too Much by Dave Matthews Band
- 7. Tripping Billies by Dave Matthews Band
- 6. Meet Virginia by Train
- 5. Man On The Moon by REM
- 4. Creep by Radiohead
- 3. What Would You Say by Dave Matthews Band
- 2. Slide by Goo Goo Dolls
- 1. Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book