What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Santa Monica by Everclear
- 9. Sunday Morning by No Doubt
- 8. Love is Blind by Eve
- 7. Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony
- 6. Sabotage by Beastie Boys
- 5. Creep by Radiohead
- 4. Free Fallin by Tom Petty
- 3. Black Hole Sun by Sound Garden
- 2. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 1. What I Got by Sublime
- 10. Everlong by Foo Fighters
- 9. California Love by 2Pac
- 8. Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs N' Harmony
- 7. En Vogue by Don't Let Go
- 6. Nirvana by Smells like teen Spirit
- 5. Pearl Jam by Jeremy
- 4. Oasis by Wonderwall
- 3. Seal by Kiss from a Rose
- 2. Metallica by Nothing Else Matters
- 1. Dream On by Aerosmith
These were in no particular order, I just put down whatever came into my head first
- 10. Wannabe by Spice Girls
- 9. Bawitibaw by Kid Rock
- 8. Pretty Fly For A White Guy by Offspring
- 7. Livin La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
- 6. Wonderwall by Oasis
- 5. Enter Sandman by Metallica
- 4. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 3. Praise You by Fatboy Slim
- 2. Crash by Dave Matthews Band
- 1. Intergalactic by The Beastie Boys
No Nirvana,how sad.Too bad I couldnt stomach to listen to them through one song.Drop the incoherent lyric shit and learn to f**king sing.Assclown.
By: Dean Turner
- 10. Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
- 9. One Headlight by Wallflowers
- 8. I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
- 7. Says She Talks to Angels by Black Crows
- 6. Ants Marching by Dave Mathews Band
- 5. Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith
- 4. Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 3. Pearl Jam by Jeremy
- 2. Dr. Dre & Snoop Dog by Aint Nothin' But A G Thang
- 1. Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins
By: little chris
- 10. Atlanta by Stone Temple Pilots
if you watch requiem for a dream, this song sorta brings out the dock scene... sad stuff. really great.
- 9. Lithium by Nirvana
better than smells like teen spirit by a long shot, and catchy coolness too.
- 8. Porcelain by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 7. Paranoid Android by Radiohead
hell yeah, this song rocks. its one of those WTF????? songs.
- 6. Rhinocerous by Smashing Pumpkins
back before billy was an egomaniac, he rocked hard.
- 5. Badfish by Sublime
basically sums up the band in one song with a great solo...
- 4. What You Won't Do for Love by Victor Wooten
Another beautiful song.
- 3. The Whale and the Wasp by Alice In Chains
- 2. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
so what if he didn't write it, he did it better than leonard did. hes an amazing singer and an amazing guitar player. emotion rocks.
- 1. Love of My Life by Santana
Because Santana f**king rocks, and Dave Matthews rocks as well, and they rocked together, which was f**kin rockin.
the rest of your choices suck, shutup everyone.
By: Pennie Layne
- 10. Swap Meet by Nirvana
this song can be found on bleach. this was my first nirvana album. i was an angry teen! grrrr! this was me and my boyfriend's song at the time i owned this cd (hmmm, healthy relationship anyone?)
- 9. My Life by Poe
this girl gets little credit. this is one of my favorite songs EVER! it's about a minute long and practically accapella. you should listen to it. poe's just really got the most haunting voice....
- 8. The Diner by Suzanne Vega
i am listening to this song, it is very very good, there is little punctuation, but it really doesn't matter, and this lady in the diner, all she wants is her coffee, but the dude is really slow and, there is too much going on here....
- 7. Shoop by Salt & Peppa
oh my god! are you serious! this is one of those songs that you know all the words to even when it's not playing. i can sing this song begining to end kereoke style. who needs the radio!
- 6. No Rain by Blind Melon
the cute little melon head in the bee suit...oh look, she found some friends....awwwww!
- 5. You Oughtta Know by Alanis Morrisette
this angsty ballad was everyone's token break up song. i know it was mine....
- 4. Popular by Nada Surf
my love for this song is endless...."my teenage guide to popularity"
- 3. You Suck by The Murmurs
two mousy little girls with pink hair whisper this tune and screech "and for that you suck!" every once in a while. gotta love that...it's cute.
- 2. The Hupty Dance by Humpty
how can you not love this song....you don't know all the words, but you pretend to....
- 1. Alien by Bush
this is the best song this band ever recorded and that's saying quite a bit.....
this list is in no particular order. it was hard enough to pick 10 songs from the 90's that were any good....way too much work to organize them.....phew, i am pooped....
- 10. Don't Speak by No Doubt
Very good, when you have a difficult time, lovely!!
- 9. Gypsy Woman by Crystal Waters
- 8. Killing Me Softly by The Fugees
- 7. Sweetdreams by Eurythmics
The greatest dance song ever!!
- 6. Losing My Religion by R.e.m.
- 5. Until The End Of Time by 2pac
Why did he have to die??
- 4. Gansta Paradise by Coolio
- 3. Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
- 2. Zombie by The Cranberries
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
By: Frederic Genijn
- 10. Voorbij by Clouseau
- 9. Rythm Is A Dancer by Snap
- 8. Around The World by Atc
- 7. Thoia Thoing by R Kelly
- 6. Because The Night by Jan Wayne
- 5. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- 4. The Right Kind Of Wrong by Leann Rimes
- 3. One by Metallica
- 2. The Scientist by Coldplay
- 1. Troy by Sinead O'conner
best song ever!
i think that mor people have to take this "test"
By: Amy Aiken
- 10. Unpretty by Tlc
- 9. Mmbop by Hanson
- 8. Wannabe by Spice Girls
- 7. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
- 6. Real Slim Shady by Eminem
- 5. Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
- 4. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
- 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 2. Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
nothing more beautiful and emotional
- 1. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
the anthem of pop around the world
although predominated by rap in the early 90's, pop ruled the charts during that latter. Besides, who can even remember 1990-1995?? Rock music was present the whole ten years and was also very popular
- 10. Time Of Your Life by Green Day
green day wht can i say they rock!!!
- 9. Bittersweet by Fuel
figured out my fave band yet?
- 8. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
o the memories!!!
- 7. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
does it really smell like team spirit?
- 6. Lightning Crashes by Live
such a sad song dotcha think?
- 5. Hows It Gonna B by Third Eye Blind
hows it gonna b?
- 4. Hemorrhage by Fuel
i repeat its fuel need i say more? well ya i can have u seen the video 2 this song? brett....sooooo sexy!!!
- 3. Enter Sandman by Metallica
luv the song!!!
- 2. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
gotta have the goo goo dolls whts the 90's w/o fuel and goo goo dolls?
- 1. Shimmer by Fuel
its fuel need i say more?
i luv the 90's!!!!
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book