What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
By: Coolio's Grandson
- 10. Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
Wow, thank god for us white people, eh. If it weren't for white minds like Rob Van Winkle, there never would have been that hip hop music all the black guys in diamond crosses rip off. Can't those black people make any music up themselves?
- 9. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
This rarely heard gem is a true diamond in the rough. Who woulda thought Canada would ever make anything good?
- 8. Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears
My god, the natural vocal ability this young siren shows us is goosebump inducing. I mean, you couldn't do better if you used heavy pro-tools on her every phrasing. And it wouldn't have sold better if she got big, fake breasts to tease horny men to secretly buy her records for their "nieces".
- 7. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis
Man, the first time I heard the opening piano of this song, I knew it had to be one of the most original pieces of music I had ever heard. Noel Gallagher is the best British man who ever lived. Forget about that Winston Churchill guy, what did he ever do?
- 6. What's This Life For? by Creed
Man, that Scott Stapp dude has the greatest, and most original voice in rock today. Thank the good lord for him.
- 5. Everything Zen by Bush
Man, thank god these guys came and saved music with their revolutionary grunge-vibe. Music was truly in creative hell before these kings of men came.
- 4. Can't Stop This Thing We Started by Bryan Adams
Oh my god, the first time I heard this song, I couldn't believe the primal intensity coming from my speakers. Bryan Adams is the true king of hardcore metal.
- 3. Bran's Freestyle by CKY
I don't really like Asian's much either. But damn this nip has mad skillz to pay da billz!
- 2. I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men
I don't really like black people all that much, but Boyz II Men were some upstanding negros. Too bad they got the AIDS from Eazy-E.
- 1. F*ck Frankie by Marilyn Manson
Eat your f*cking fist. I'll bet you'd like that. Ummm hmmmm. Better than Fritos, g-fresh!
The 90s ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: Luis Beltran
- 10. Placebo by Bitter End
- 9. Placebo by Special Needs
- 8. Placebo by Special K
- 7. The Calling by Unstoppable
- 6. Prodigy by Breathe
- 5. Gorillaz by Tomorrow Comes Today
- 4. Blur by Crazy Beat
- 3. Blur by Girls And Boys
- 2. Oasis by Wonderwall
- 1. Blur by Song 2
- 10. Where Are You by Britney Spears
- 9. To The Moon And Back by Savage Garden
- 8. My Star by Brainstorm
- 7. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 6. Crying by Aerosmith
- 5. Monday Morning 5:19 by Realto
- 4. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- 3. Bent by Matchbox Twenty
- 2. Always by Bon Jovi
- 1. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
Well, they are many gorgeous songs, perhaps, I forgot most of them, but this is my top 10, and if you also adore this songs just like me, feel free to e-mail me!
- 10. I Still Believe by Mariah Carey
This is one of my favorite songs by this songstress. I just had to put it on my top 10 list.
- 9. Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Prince
The first time I heard this song, I was in love with it.
- 8. Unpretty by Tlc
This song makes alot of sense. The video was and is a wake up call to everyone that feels unpretty. Unpretty is one of their best songs and is one of my most loved songs. I love it. Good work ladies.
- 7. My Lovin, Your Never Gonna Get It. by Envogue
These ladies were true divas. In the video to this song, they had diva written all over them. It's one of the best song of the 90's from a female group. I miss EnVogue.
- 6. If by Janet Jackson
This video and song was hot. The choreograph was off the chain. This song puts me in a sexual R-rated mood. Sex sizzles from Janet in the song and video.
- 5. Do You Remember The Time by Michael Jackson
This is my favorite song my Michael Jackson. The video showed just how talented he is as a entertainer. That was his best video since Thriller.
- 4. Scream by Michael And Janet Jackson
This song kicked a_s. Two of the greatest entertainers teamed up as brother and sister to tell the world to stay out of their business. This song and video was amazing. Good job! I loved it.
- 3. Vogue by Madonna
This is one of the best songs Madonna has ever put out. She put voguing on the map and started a dance craze all over the world.
- 2. I Will Always Love U by Whitney Houston
Even though she is not the original sing of this song. Whitney did a good job with this song. This song made everybody cry.
- 1. That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson
This is one of janet's best songs. It was number #1 for 8 weeks.
All of these Artist/Groups are great at what they do and I love their music. This is Terell signing out.
- 10. Everybody Hurts by R.e.m.
Anyone can relate to this song
- 9. I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy
It's a cover song but the best damn cover song I've ever heard
- 8. Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam
Can't find a better guitar solo.
- 7. One by U2
It's written about a gay son. One of the best songs in the 90s
- 6. Man In The Box by Alice In Chains
This one put them on the map
- 5. The Freshman by The Verve
Great song. What the hell happened to them?
- 4. Shoop by Salt N Peppa
Can you say Old School?
- 3. I Want You by Savage Garden
- 2. Bitch by Meredith Brooks
Forgot about this one huh?
- 1. Vogue by Madonna
Hell, it might be 80's but it still was on the charts in the 90's and it's such a good song.
By: Callie Gammill
- 10. Time Of Your Life by Green Day
this was the theme of the 90s..it truely was the time of most ppls life.. well besides the 70s where joints were in
- 9. I Try by Macy Gray
I try to have a great voice like she does..she was all about the late 90s
- 8. Sometimes by Birttny Spears
Sometimes..she over does it
- 7. Bye Bye Bye by Nsync
Justin, Joey, Lance, Chris, JC....who wants to say bye bye bye..i don't
- 6. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirivana
wierd name..great song.. wonder if teen spirit made money?
- 5. Scrub by Tcl
No one wanted a scrub in the 90s from this hit song..so whats the explation for the otts?
- 4. Barbie Girl by Aqua
They took a childs barbie..and made a hit song..more power to them.
- 3. Summer Girls by Lfo
okay..they made abercrombie and fitch what it is today..i bought some just cause the leader "likes girls that wear abercrombie and fitch"
- 2. Wannabe by Spice Girls
Barbie Dolls..enough said
- 1. Mmmbop by Hanson
okay..its not the 90s w/o the three brothers singing their cute lil hearts out to some mmmbop..you cant tell me you didn't own the cd
90s..whoa..what can you say
- 10. Creep by Radiohead
i love this song...it never gets old
- 9. Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
All of her songs were great but this was a song everyone liked and everyone had these kinds of days...
- 8. Everyone Hurts by REM
a song everyone can relate to....
- 7. Pink by Aerosmith
this has to be one of my favorite songs...aerosmith is a great band
- 6. Criminal by Fiona Apple
Such a controvercial song but it hit the charts hard....great song
- 5. No Rain by Blind Melon
- 4. Bush by Glycerine
- 3. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
- 2. Runaway Train by Soul Asylum
What can I say, its a great song...
- 1. Smells likes Teen Spirit by Nirvana
No one can out do NIRVANA....they are the greatest band to EVER walk this earth!
I dont know who put Hanson on their list but Hanson was the worst thing to happen to the 90's. Hanson can burn in hell with the 9 records they sold!
By: Jeremy Mount
- 10. All Hymes from the Church of Jesus Christ by Desseret Books has the music
Great Hyms for hiking, or working.
- 9. Smashing Punkins by Landslide
A band adopted in our generation and embraced by the next generation. Does that make us cool?
- 8. Zombie by The Cranberries
Who knows what the hell the song was about but it sure brough out the passion of our souls.
- 7. Windmills by Toad the Wet Sprocket
I like it for it's gentle mood.
- 6. Novocain For The Soul by Eels
No matter how bad my days got, (Algabra) I always found solic in this song.
- 5. Shiny Happy People by R.E.M.
It was a good song man. *sniff*
- 4. My Name is Mud by Primus
Hard rock. We liked it.
- 3. No Rain by Blind Mellon
He made us smile. It was good.
- 2. All Songs by Pearl Jam
Necessary ingredient for the proper health of a 90s teen.
- 1. Shine by Collective Soul
You sang it, your friends sang it, we all sang it.
And lets not forget the millions of us who found our inner Enya, and also a quick voice of praise to Metallica and Nervana.
By: Lil Ali
- 10. Ghetto Superstar by Wycelf and Mya
- 9. Long December by Counting Crows
- 8. Just a Friend by Biz Markie
- 7. Killin me Softly by Fugees
- 6. Together Again by Janet Jackson
- 5. One in a Million by Aaliyah
- 4. Crossroads by Bone Thugs and Harmony
- 3. Meet Virgina by Train
- 2. Juicy by Biggy
- 1. Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
I believe this is early 90s... i wouldnt know because i didnt start listening to music until.. the mid90s but there is something about this song.. its soo honest and true.. i guess thats why i love it soo much.
I think my list is very.. interesting.. many different types of music.. and i think included rap and rock.. the only thing i didnt include was.. country.. but u know "She thinks my Tractors sexy" didnt come out until 2000 something ...
- 10. Keep Ya Head Up by 2pac
Still alive, Live on, Must download, 2pac is GOD
- 9. End Of The Road by Boyz 2 Men
Boyz 2 men r GODS
- 8. You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson
BILLIE JEAN, ROCK WITH YOU.... MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD
- 7. Next Episode by Dr.dre
- 6. Crush by Jennifer Page
- 5. Good Girls by Joe
Wat a tune, so true
- 4. I'll Be Missing You by P.diddy
- 3. All My Life by Kci N Jojo
chill out tunes, all teh way
- 2. 4 Seasons Of Loneliness by Boyz 2 Men
Best band of all time, best tune, chilled out, best singers, MUST DOWNLOAD
- 1. Changes by 2pac
Best tune of all time
MICHAEL JACKSON, 2PAC, BOYZ 2 MEN ARE ALL GODS. DOWNLOAD 4 SEASONS OF LONELINESS BY BOYZ 2 MEN, AND CUPID BY 112.
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book