What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Hate This Place by Goo Goo Dolls
what can i say.. the goos rock!
- 9. Story Of A Girl by Nine Day
how cool is this song? it is so awesome.
- 8. Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls
has anyone realised that i love the goo goo dolls?
- 7. Kiss From A Rose by Seal
was this even from the 90's? i dunno. i just love it
- 6. Sway by Bic Runga
this is so great to chill to. but not as good as blister in the sun.. hehe groovy song..
- 5. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
bloody people who stole all the credit from them for this song.. i can play the violin bit.. lol. it sounds pretty
- 4. Paranoia by Green Day
what kind of smart-arse song is this? who cares. its cool...
- 3. Slide by Goo Goo Dolls
hehe.. my middle name's may...
- 2. Wonderwall by Oasis
- 1. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
how can you not love this song??
i really love aqua's barbie girl too. when i grow up.. (which will be never, by the way) i wanna be just like barbie!!
By: Arturo Verde
- 10. Pony by Genuine
"Girl I know you felt it, girl you know I can't help it..." okay maybe I could but it's more fun if I don't...
- 9. Informer by Snow
There can't be anything worse than Vanilla Ice...oop, I was wrong.
- 8. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
Speaking of the "White Rap Master Extrordinaire"...Marshall you ain't got nothin' on this!
- 7. Jump by Kriss Kross
You know you wore you clothes backwards to school on more than on occassion...maybe that was just me.
- 6. Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
Who knew they were gay?? Blew my mind!
- 5. I Wish by Skeelo
I ain't hatin', you short but you go boy, you da bomb!
- 4. Things That Make You Go Hmmm... by C&C Music Factory
What ever happened to these guys? I think I'm feeling a comeback...sorry it was just gas.
- 3. Knock Out by LL Cool J
"I'm gonna knock you out, mamma said knock you out!" My momma wouldn't even let me play tag football...damn.
- 2. Dip by 69 Boyz
"Put your hand upon my hip, then I dip, you dip, we dip..." finally a manual for white people to "get on down"
- 1. Are You Jimmy Ray? by Jimmy Ray
"Who wants to know, who wants to know about me?" Nobody, anymore...
- 10. Radiohead by Subterranean Homesick Alien
- 9. Weezer by El Scorcho
- 8. Wilco by Can't Stand It
- 7. Yo La Tengo by Autumn Sweater
- 6. Dismemberment Plan by Tonight We Mean It
- 5. Buggin' by The Flaming Lips
- 4. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 3. Time Trap by Built to Spill
- 2. Holland 1945 by Neutral Milk Hotel
- 1. Stereo by Pavement
These lists suck.
You guys need some more indie cred.
- 10. Mr. Jones by Counting Crows
- 9. Time of Your Life by Green Day
- 8. Alive by Pearl Jam
- 7. Smells Like Teen Spirt by Nirvana
- 6. One by Metallica
- 5. Boys on The Docks by Dropkick Murphys
- 4. Chemicals by Bush
- 3. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- 2. Don't Speek by No Doubt
- 1. ACDC by Thunderstruck
- 10. Round Here by Counting Crows
Counting Crows is another favorite band of mine so it was really hard to choose one. This seemed to be their biggest hit though.
- 9. One Headlight by Wallflowers
This one is hard to forget.
- 8. Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry
This song is just good, period.
- 7. I Want You by Savage Garden
Was a number one hit for a long time.
- 6. One Week by Barenaked Ladies
Gets stuck in your head easily. A great moment when you can finally sing all the lyrics.
- 5. Someday by Sugar Ray
Never gets old.
- 4. Slide by Goo Goo Dolls
I personally liked Slide more than Iris because it has a more personal meaning but they are all very very good.
- 3. Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
This was a tough call between this and How's it Gonna Be.
- 2. 3AM by Matchbox Twenty
Matchbox Twenty is one of my favorites and it was impossible to pick just one.
- 1. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
Besides Smells Like Teen Spirit, this is the anthem of the 90's.
They are kind of in order, but take it with a grain of salt, I have hundreds more I could easily put on here.
- 10. Fit But You Know It by The Streets
Because you should HATE girls like this
- 9. Scared of Girls by Placebo
A f**king rocking song
- 8. Stay Beautiful by Manic Street Preachers
Anthem for the teenage outsider
- 7. Don't Mug Yourself by The Streets
Everyone mugs themselves in this way and they shouldn't
- 6. Just by Radiohead
It never grows old, and is just so real
- 5. Taste In Men by Placebo
Great break-up song
- 4. Heart-Shape Box by Nirvana
Because love is bad
- 3. Die in the Summertime by Manic Street Preachers
Its a song about why its bad to grow up
- 2. Creep by Radiohead
Anyone who would listen to this has been there
- 1. Nancy Boy by Placebo
Anthem for all the outsiders
This is a compilation for the outsider in all of us.
- 10. Can I Get A What by Jay-z
- 9. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 8. The Sign by Ace Of Base
- 7. Wannabe by Spice Girls
- 6. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 5. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 4. Song 2 by Blur
- 3. Faith by Limp Bizkit
- 2. Chick'n'stu by System Of A Down
- 1. Semi-charmed Kind Of Life by Third Eye Blind
- 10. I Got a Name by Jim Croce
This guy had so many great songs that were forgotten.
- 9. Mmmbop by Hanson
This was a great song no matter what anyone says. The entire CD was good.
- 8. The One by Backstreet Boys
This is their best song ever. All of their other songs aren't quite up to par with this one.
- 7. Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
This song is soooo dirty! I am surprised they were allowed to play it on the radio.
- 6. Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry
Save Tonight, Fight the Break of Dawn, Come Tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll be gone So DAMN catchy!
- 5. Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
She had some really good songs. It's a shame that she had to change her style
- 4. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Nikki French
Nikki did such a good job with this. Thisis 100% better than the original song.
- 3. The Sign by Ace of Base
This song had great lyrics that were so true. Absolutely Great.
- 2. I Want You by Savage Garden
Savage Garden is the best. This has to be one of the greatest songs of all time. All the other songs by this band rock.
- 1. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
She is so awesome... all of her songs are good. This one is particularly good in the acoustic version
the '90's had great music.
- 10. Smooth by Rob Tomas And Santana
great song to end the 90's with.
- 9. Killing Me Softly by The Fugees
another great song.
- 8. Graduation by Vitamin C
cant wait for that song to play at mine
- 7. Waterfall by Tlc
the best r&b song of the 90's
- 6. Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
iwill always love it because it was part me childhood.
- 5. Man In A Box by Alice In Chains
- 4. Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots
i love since iwas kid and still love to day.
- 3. Dont Speak by No Dout
the coolest song of the late 90's.
- 2. November Rain by Guns-n-roses
love it.the were the best to rock the planet.
- 1. It Smell Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
best band in the 90's.kurt was to hott
i love the 90's,cause i gew up in that decade.i always rember it.90's kick ass.
- 10. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely by Backstreet Boys
a very sad song
- 9. My Best Friend by Tim Mcgraw
very nice ballad
- 8. Ooh Its Kinda Crazy by Soul Decision
great song to dance too
- 7. Pefect Fan by Backstreet Boys
great to dedicate to mom or stepmom
- 6. Crazy by Kc And Jojo
awsome and pretty song
- 5. Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer
good song for either a boyfriend/girlfriend
- 4. We Fit Together by Otown
- 3. I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
to dedicate to a best friend
- 2. Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams
such a good song
- 1. More Than That by Backstreet Boys
THis song is so pretty and you can dedicate it to someone whom you love
Nsync and Backstreet boys rock
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book