What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Sail Away by David Gray
- 9. Change The World by Eric Clapton and Baby Face
- 8. Beautiful Day by U2
U2 lives forever!
- 7. Someday we'll know by Brand New Radials
- 6. If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crow
- 5. Who Will Save Your Soul by Jewel
- 4. You Ought To Know by Alanis Morrisette
- 3. Witness by Sarah Mclachlan
- 2. Fresh and So Clean by OutKast
This song is just funny
- 1. Porcelin by Moby
There are too many good songs to list!!
By: Raistlin Boydell
- 10. Sex, Law Penetration by Atari Teenage Riot
This song is so funny just like the film they made it for.
- 9. Live at Brixton Academy 1999 by Atari Teenage Riot
This song you either love it or hate it. I love it and find it quite soothing to listen to when im annoyed about something.
- 8. Start the Riot by Atari Teenage Riot
Another of my favourite songs by the severely underrated ATR.
- 7. Freak On A Leash by KoRn
This song is so random from the depressing beginning to the random shouting near the end.
- 6. Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy
This song is so cool and the music video for it rules too.
- 5. Last Resort by Papa Roach
This song rocks it really describes a phase of my life i went through in the late 90s.
- 4. Firestarter by The Prodigy
"I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator. I'm the fear addicted, danger illustrated. I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter."
- 3. Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Everyone has heard this song before and i dont think anyone hates it...
- 2. Mine (Beast of Prey) by Project Pitchfork
They make the song sound happy and depressing at the same time, its weird but in a really cool way.
- 1. Fuck All! by Atari Teenage Riot
ATR were severely underated and this song is my favourite song ever not just of the 90s.
There are loads of songs i liked in the 90s most of which I can't remember the names of (its been a while since I've heard them and I can't remember anything further than a year ago).
- 10. Ima Scat Man by Scat Man John
whoa a nother whack so it funny thats why i thought i would put it on my list
- 9. Hampster Dance by Hampton The Hampster
this song is trippy, it gets me in a good mood
- 8. For You by Staind
- 7. Out Side by Staind
- 6. It's Goin' Down by Xecutioners Ft/ Mike Shinoda & Mr. Hanh
- 5. With Out Me by Eminem
it's funny when he makes fun of MOBY!!
- 4. Technique by Linkin Park
MR. HAHN IT THE BEST D.J!
- 3. Place For My Head by Lp
..yah LP rule...
- 2. Esual by Linkin Park
LINKIN PARK REA-MIXES RULE!!
- 1. One Step Closer by Linkin Park
LINKIN PARK RULE!!
LINKIN PARK RULE YOU, ALL YOU!!!!!!!
- 10. Black by Pearl Jam
One of my favorite Pearl Jam songs- an ultimate classic
- 9. Enter Sandman by Metallica
- 8. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 7. Lightning Crashes by Live
- 6. One by U2
- 5. Release by Pearl Jam
- 4. Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N Roses
This WAS in the 90s right?
- 3. Spoonman by Soundgarden
- 2. The Unforgiven by Metallica
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
By: Maria Fernanda Ugarte
- 10. Thank You For Loving Me by Bon Jovi
- 9. Shackles by Mary Mary
- 8. Smells Like A Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 7. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
- 6. Why Don't You Get A Job? by The Offspring
- 5. Breakstuff by Limp Biskit
- 4. Last Reasort by Papa Roach
- 3. Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 2. All Star by Smash Mouth
- 1. Two Princess by Spin Doctors
- 10. Anything by them by Tool
Love those dark riffs.
- 9. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
May Freddy rest in peace.
- 8. Unforgiven Too by Metallica
Love that band.
- 7. Paradise City by Guns & Roses
Gotta love it
- 6. Battery by Metallica
It's off S&M.
- 5. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Makes me wanna cry.
- 4. Good Riddance by Green Day
Good for you. The real title, none of this "time of your life shit".
- 3. Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 2. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
What a waste.
- 1. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
The best band there ever will be. God bless John Bohnam, may he rest in rock and roll Heaven. All drummers must bow to him. He was THE god of the drums.
I don't care if these songs are originally from the 90's i just love them!
- 10. Whats My Age Again by Blink 182
just a good song
- 9. Westlife by My Love
one of there better songs i have to say
- 8. Robbie Williams by Millenium
he is a god
- 7. Quite Playing Games With My Heart by Backstreet Boys
everybody groove to the music
- 6. Losing My Religion by R.e.m
may there greatness carry on for a long time
- 5. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
the verve are great
- 4. Ill Missing You by Puff Daddy
in memory of notourius big
- 3. We Will Rock You by Queen
u got mud on ur face big disgrace kickin your can all over the place
- 2. Dont Speak by No Doubt
just a great song allround
- 1. Three Lions by Baddiel And Skinner And Lightning Seeds
the greatest footy song for a long time
- 10. Buddy Holly by Weezer
The Happy Days video is awesome great to watch
- 9. Wonderwall by Oasis
A great song shame about the band !
- 8. Don't Call me Dude by Scatterbrain
pretty funny song if you can put up with it.
- 7. Jump by Kris Kross
What a shame that wearing your clothes backwards didn't take off ah !
- 6. Walking Contradiction by Green Day
My favourite film clip and the song rocks too.
- 5. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
word to ya mother
- 4. Rearviewmirror by Pearl Jam
Their best and most under rated song
- 3. Kick Start my Heart by Motley Crue
THE song to cruise in the car to
- 2. Private Universe by Crowded House
Neil Finn at his best
- 1. The Dance / The River by Garth Brooks
Can't split them they both sound amazing especially Garths voice.
Talk to me again tomorrow and i'll have 10 different songs.
- 10. Flaming Youth by Kiss
if u dont like my coments jus dont email me
- 9. Last Reasort by Papa Roach
email me laddies
- 8. Docktor Love by Kiss
same coment as # 7
- 7. Christeen 16 by Kiss
dont know how to spell it
- 6. Rock And Roll All Night by Kiss
laddies email me
- 5. Movies by Aillen Ant Farm
- 4. Never Let Me Down Again by The Smashing Pumpkins
same coment as # 1
- 3. Ac Dc by High Way To Hell
same coment as # 1
- 2. Zero by The Smashing Pumpkins
same coment as #1
- 1. Bullet With Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins
if any gals like these guys or the song email me.
i listen 2 some wierd stuff but after all im only 14
- 10. The Fonz by Smashmouth
Yeah this was before there concerts were full of tiny-boppers. Hell they even had moshpits back then. Whatever happend?
- 9. Beer Goggles by Lagwagon
By drunks, for drunks.
- 8. Top Of The Mornin' To Ya by House Of Pain
Hip-hop has somehow made it on my top 10 list.
- 7. Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Does this hav some deep hiddin meaning i've missed?
- 6. Come Out And Play by Offspring
Great to skateboard to.
- 5. Fuck Authority by Pennywise
My fav punk band.
- 4. What I Got by Sublime
- 3. Gurilla Radio by Rage Against The Machine
What is there to say? It kicks ass.
- 2. No Shelter by Rage Against The Machine
Nothing like some Politcal Rampage.
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Some Awesome Stuff.
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book