What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Lump by President's of the United States of America
Go ahead, laugh!
- 9. No Rain by Blind Melon
- 8. My Own Prison by Creed
- 7. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
- 6. Self Esteem by Offspring
- 5. Santa Monica by Everclear
Another great song I was surprised not to see.
- 4. When I Come Around by Green Day
Love this song too!
- 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
really a song that changed music
- 2. What's My Age Again? by Blink 182
So you might not agree, I can't explain, I just love this song!
- 1. Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Just Can't believe I didn't see this song on anyone's list!
Good non-rock songs: -Ice Ice Baby -Groove is in the Heart -I'm too Sexy -Two Princes -Right Here, Right Now
- 10. Screaming Infidelities by Dashborad Confessinal
love tha song
- 9. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verse
- 8. Crossroads by Bone Thug N Harmony
- 7. When I Come Around by Green Day
- 6. Sweet Emotions by Aerosmith
kicks fuckin ass!!!best song with tha best movie dazed and confused!!aerosmtih is tha best band and always will be...
- 5. Gimme That Nut by Eazy E
good song always a good one to sing along with tha fam in tha car lol...
- 4. Despite All My Rage by Smashing Pumpkins
good song...get all your fuckin rage out and go off on someones ass listen to this...hehe
- 3. Champagne Supernova by Oasis
you know you love that song!!!its tha shit...
- 2. Sex And Candy by Marcy Plaground
this song never gets old its always gona kick ass!!
- 1. Rape Me by Nirvana
best band ever!!
all these songs kick ass you better fuckin agree with me to!!peace...
By: Kimmie Travors
- 10. 18 Weeler by Pink
- 9. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 8. Complacated by Avrail Lavange
- 7. Can't Keep Me Down by Pink
- 6. Black Black Heart by David Usher
- 5. Family Portrait by Pink
- 4. Wherever,whenever by Shakira
- 3. My Veatnum by Pink
- 2. Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink
- 1. Without Me by Eminem
all my songs are cool
By: Nicole Fuller
- 10. Poison by Belbivdevoe
They used to be hott back in the day.
- 9. Iesha by Another Bad Creation
They were so cute.
- 8. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See by Busta
Busta's career blew up after this joint.
- 7. Mo Money Mo Problems by B.i.g, The Artists Formerly Known As Puffy & Mase
This song can still get a party jumpin.
- 6. Give It To Me by Jay-z
Hey, I know this song came out in like 2000, and this is supposed to be a l;ist of 90s music, but it's my list and I can put it if I want. Plus, this song reminds me of my cousin QB who passed away, and so, it means a lot to me. DYNASTY!
- 5. Dreaming by Selena
It reminds me of her and her tragic death.
- 4. Jump by Kriskross
- 3. Gotta Be by Jagged Edge
This song is beautiful.
- 2. One In A Million by Aaliyah
This song always pops up in my head at random times.
- 1. One More Chance by Notorious B.i.g
This was the hottest song... I think.
There are so many others, but I'll leave at this. I'll probably completely change my mind in the next few minutes, but then, I'll just make another list. :)
- 10. What I Got by Sublime
I love everything by them but this one sticks out in the 90s
- 9. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- 8. Sunday Morning by No Doubt
Not a single but its their best and i love it and it should be on the list!
- 7. Changes/ California Love by Tupac/ Tupac And Dr Dre
Changes is such an amazing sample and i love the lyrics and how tupac is actually more than the normal "thug" rapper in this. California Love- PARTY SONG!! its so much fun!
- 6. The Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony
i think its one of the most beautiful rap songs ive ever heard
- 5. Hero by Mariah Carey
You have to put mariah!! shes the greatest
- 4. Stay by Lisa Loeb
its just a great song
- 3. Dammit by Blink-182
this song has to be the teenage dating anthem....or the teenage anthem in general its awesome!
- 2. Gone Til November by Wyclef Jean
Another sad one but its really moving
- 1. Good Riddance(time Of Your Life) by Green Day
Best song...its so sad but its exactly true what they say in it.
Cant forget these- Anything by 311 is great, Fugees-Killing me Softly, Incubus-Stellar/Drive/Pardon Me, Weezer-Say it aint so/Buddy Holly, Nirvana-Come as you are, Anything by Madonna, Anything by Mariah, Sarah McLachlan-Angel, Blind Melon-No Rain, Soul Asylum-Runaway train, Allure Ft. 112- All Cried Out!! and i think thats it maybe not but those are my pics. *allie*
- 10. Bright Yellow Gun by Throwing Muses
- 9. Precious by Annie Lennox
- 8. Tom's Diner by Dna & Suzanne Vega
- 7. Erotica by Madonna
- 6. And So Is Love by Kate Bush
- 5. Groove Is In The Heart by Deee-lite
- 4. You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart by Sinead O'connor
- 3. All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow
- 2. Mea Culpa by Enigma
- 1. Human Behaviour by Bjork
- 10. Secret by Madonna
- 9. Winter by Tori Amos
- 8. Everything Is Everything by Lauryn Hill
- 7. Lily by Kate Bush
- 6. Who Let In The Rain by Cyndi Lauper
- 5. In All The Right Places by Lisa Stansfield
- 4. Past The Mission by Tori Amos
- 3. Beyond My Control by Mylene Farmer
- 2. Salvation by The Cranberries
- 1. Jackie's Strength by Tori Amos
By: Stefan Jan�en
- 10. Tell Me Why by Prezioso Feat. Marvin
- 9. Past The Mission by Tori Amos
...behind the prison tower!!!
- 8. Wonderful Days by Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo
I remember my schooldays!!!
- 7. Let You Go by Atb
- 6. Supergirl by Reamonn
...and supergirls don't cry!!!
- 5. Summer Son by Texas
- 4. Thank You by Alanis Morissette
- 3. I Believe by Marcella Detroit
- 2. Hello by Shakespears Sister
Sooooo sad and beautiful!!!
- 1. Stay by Shakespears Sister
My favourite song and video of all times!!!
- 10. Zombie by The Cranberries
(94) "Another mother's breakin' Heart is taking over When the violence causes silence We must be mistaken It's the same old theme since 1916 In your head, In your head they're still fightin' With their tanks and their bombs And their bombs and their guns In your head In your head they are dyin'"
- 9. The Drugs Dont Work by The Verve
(97)"All this talk of getting old is getting me down my love like a cat in a bag waiting to drown this time I'm coming down"
- 8. Song 2 by Blur
(97) Great song, brings back good memories
- 7. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
(91) They changed rock...enough said
- 6. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
(91)"Its hard to believe that theres nobody out there. Its hard to believe that I'm all alone. At least I have her, the city she loves me. Lonely as I am together we cry"
- 5. Losing My Religion by Rem
(91) "Thats me in the corner thats me in the spotlight losing my religion trying to keep an eye on view and I dont know if I can do it oh no ive said too much I havent said enough"
- 4. Basket Case by Green Day
(94) "I am one of those melodramatic fools neurotic to the bone no doubt about it"
- 3. Wonderwall by Oasis
(95) It's a classic! "And all the roads we have to walk are windy and all the lights that lead us there are blindy there are many things i would like to say to you but i dont know how"
- 2. Across The Sea by Weezer
(96) Rivers Cuomo is a great songwriter. "Goddam this business is really lame I gotta live on an island to find the juice So you send Me your love From all around the world As if I could live on words and dreams and a million screams Oh, how I need a hand in mine to feel Why are you so far away from me?
- 1. Angels by Robbie Williams
(97) "When I'm feeling weak and my pain walks down a one way street I look above and I know I'll always be blessed with love" This is just a great song too good for someone who used to b in a boyband!
I love all these songs theyre not my favourites (well the first 2 are) but theyre all great songs i remember hearing back then! Notice also that I was born in 1983 and I must have missed some of the good stuff! oh and the people who put imagina in their lists...dont they know john lennono died in 1980? lol
- 10. Good by Better Than Ezra
Just an all around, shall i say, good song
- 9. Beck by Loser
Captures the mid-nineties very well
- 8. Jane's Addiction by Been Caught Stealing
- 7. Pearl Jam by Jeremy
Very good song with a very good meaning
- 6. Collective Soul by Spit Me Out
This is such a great song, and i still don't know why i am not giving it a higher rating
- 5. Folk Implosion by Natural One
- 4. Butthole Surfers by Avalanche
Wierd song but still good nonetheless
- 3. Alice in Chains by I Stay Away
This was such a great band, and this is a beautiful song that should played more often
- 2. Weezer by Buddy Holly
What a great song. What a great band. What a great video.
- 1. I Got a Girl by Tripping Daisy
I'm a tripping daisy fan, and this is probably the only single that anyone would recognize, however another cd they made (Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb) is very underated and deserves a listen. This is a great song.
Well, as you can tell these are all songs from the mid-nineties. Before then I didn't listen to the latest music so for a small period i listened to the radio day and night until music suddenly got worse. Since then I have listened to older music in search of something more
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book