What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Pennyroyal Tea by Nirvana
- 9. In The End by Linkin Park
- 8. Re-Arranged by Limp Bizkit
- 7. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 6. Good Riddance by Green Day
- 5. Date Rape by Sublime
- 4. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 3. Everlong by Foo Fighters
- 2. Santeria by Sublime
- 1. Dumb by Nirvana
Nirvana is simply the greatest band ever.
By: Brandon L
- 10. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 9. Mudshovel by Staind
- 8. Bleed by Cold
- 7. November Raid by Guns & Roses
- 6. Green Day by Basketcase
- 5. Be Like That by 3 Doors Down
- 4. The Kids Aren't Allright by Offspring
- 3. Glycerine by Bush
- 2. High Hopes by Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd..... 'Nuff said.
- 1. Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins
By: Jeff Baker
- 10. Don't Look Back in Anger by Oasis
- 9. Runaway Train by Soul Asylum
- 8. No Rain by Blind Melon
- 7. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 6. Emotionless by Good Charlotte
- 5. Fuck Dyin' by Ice Cube
- 4. Thief by Our Lady Peace
- 3. Lifetime by Better Than Ezra
- 2. Champagne Supernova by Oasis
- 1. Stealing Babies by Our Lady Peace
By: David Frusciante
- 10. Driven By You by Brian May
a cool song to drive to!!
- 9. The Show Must Go On by Queen
very sad and poignant ballad!! classic Queen came to a sad end!! :-(
- 8. Come As You Are by Nirvana
- 7. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 6. Everything I Do, I Do It For You by Bryan Adams
how long was that at number one?!!!!
- 5. Barcelona by Freddie Mercury+montserrat Cabielle
- 4. Living On My Own (no Brothers Mix) by Freddie Mercury
- 3. Sombody To Love (five Live) by Queen+george Micheal
- 2. Inuendo by Queen
- 1. These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen
- 10. One by Aimee Mann
a cover, but a good one.
- 9. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
essential 90's listening
- 8. Just by Radiohead
so very true!
- 7. Teardrop by Massive Attack
beautiful song, great band, excellent album
- 6. I'm Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage
- 5. Human Behavior by Bjork
bjork is still funky.
- 4. A Long December by Counting Crows
such a sad song....
- 3. No Rain by Blind Mellon
Another life that ended too soon.
- 2. Lithium by Nirvana
Kurt only knew 4 chords, but man did he know how to use them!
- 1. Talk Show Host by Radiohead
I remember being floored by this song when I heard it on commercials for Romeo & Juliet
By: Carlo Simon
- 10. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
- 9. The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson
- 8. 97 Bonnie And Clyde by Eminem
no comment...da song sez it self
- 7. F**k Off by Kid Rock Feat. Eminem
the songs great specially when eminem raps in the end
- 6. 4 Seasons Of Loneliness by Boys 2 Men
the song is really slow but its cool still
- 5. Bawitdaba by Kid Rock
cool song..with a very hard chorus
- 4. Nookie by Limp Bizkit
the song is really cool
- 3. Shook Ones Pt. 2 by Mobb Deep
really cool song....from the 1995 album..."the infamous"
- 2. Paparazzi by Xzibit
really cool song with crazy rap
- 1. Papa Roach by Blood Brothers
really cool song
- 10. Do You Dreem Of Me by Tiamat
- 9. Unholy Blasphemies by Morbid Angel
- 8. Kill The Christian by Deicide
- 7. Cold Colors by Rotting Christ
- 6. Swallow The Spikes by God Dehtroned
I love them
- 5. The Bards Song by Blind Guardian
- 4. Red On White by Stabbing Westward
Stabbing westward is the greatest, LONG LIVE STABBING WESTWARD!
- 3. Excile by Slayer
- 2. To Bid You Farewell by Opeth
God Opeth are fucking gods
- 1. Depress by Eyehategod
Gotta love eyehategod
not in any order, i love them all the same. You all sicken me with your mainstream teenybopper shit, you should all die for liking such shit, all thought i have to give credit to the dude that listed SW, SW kicks ass
- 10. Can't Touch This by Mc Hammer
Waaay back when I was a lil first grader hehehe!!
- 9. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
Too bad they broke up :'(
- 8. New Pollution by Beck
This song I practiced my sax with hehehe!!
- 7. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
- 6. Come Undone by Duran Duran
A great song!
- 5. 6 Underground by Sneaker Pimps
This song gets me dancing hehehe!
- 4. Rumpshaker by Wrex-n-effect
- 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Yay for Kurt Cobain.
- 2. The Sign by Ace Of Base
A catchy tune!
- 1. Enjoy The Silence by Depeche Mode
That was an awesome song!!
- 10. If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crow
Ahh, the memories
- 9. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
It's an essential 90s song. There is no 90s grunge without "Jeremy"...
- 8. What Do I Have to Do? by Stabbing Westward
We've all felt like this before. The end.
- 7. I Nearly Lost You by Screaming Trees
Just good stuff.
- 6. Counting Blue Cars by Dishwalla
Catchy as hell.
- 5. Run Around by Blues Traveler
Awesome song, awesome video
- 4. Sometimes I Rhyme Slow... by Nice N Smooth
- 3. Glycerine by Bush
- 2. Roll to Me by Del Amitri
Who has never related to not having things turn out the way they planned?
- 1. Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley
Circa 1994. A wonderfully catchy alternative tune about a positively impactful break-up: A rarity in music lately. Nothing short of Amazing.
By: Tommy Sontag
- 10. How Bizarre by OMC
I don't know why, but I love this song. It's just one of those fun-to-listen-to meaningless songs.
- 9. Beautiful Day by U2
Hard to believe U2 is still producing some of the best music out there.
- 8. Good Mother by Jann Arden
- 7. That Girl by Shaggy
There had to be one Shaggy song on this list, and in my opinion, it had to be off the Hotshot album... this is the song I chose.
- 6. Omobolasire by Prozzak
The first time I heard this song I loved it... and still do.
- 5. When I'm Up (I Can't Get Down) by Great Big Sea
I could have filled the top 10 with Great Big Sea songs... but that wouldn't have made a very interesting list.
- 4. Back 2 Good by Matchbox 20
I figured this list needed a longer, slower song
- 3. Mr. Jones by Counting Crows
Counting Crows - simply fantasgreat!
- 2. So Beyond Me by Sloan
A great song off a great album from a highly underated group.
- 1. Brian Wilson by Barenaked Ladies
Quite simply the best song of all time.
I tried to avoid putting any artist on my list more than once. Had the list been 100 songs long there might have been room for that. There were a few songs that should have been on this list... had I not heard them 50 billion times - to the point where hearing them made want to drive my car in a lake and enjoy my eternal sleep.
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book