What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Losing My Religion by REM
my mom says this is the first song i ever sang
- 9. Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill
the video is awesome
- 8. My Name Is by Eminem
i faked sick one day and stayed home from skool and i was watchin mtv and this song came on and i waz like wtf is wrong with this guy but em is my fave rapper now
- 7. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
No matter how much u hate BSB, u no u gotta luv this song cuz nick was so sexy in it!
- 6. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Best grunge song ever!
- 5. Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
thats back when she was sexy...
- 4. Hot Dog by Limp Bizkit
who doesn't luv a song that has "f**k" in it every other word?
- 3. Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
10000 spoons when all you need is a knife?
- 2. It's Gonna Be Me by NSync
Guess what?? It's gonna be me!
- 1. Thong Song by Sisqo
u know u luv 2 c that booty!!!
i'm lonely! email me: firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 10. Scream by Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson
Best Duet (90's)
- 9. Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
Best Prize Fighter Ring Entrance Music [Replaces "Eye of Tiger"](90's)
- 8. 2nd Round KO by Canibus
Best Diss Song (90's)
- 7. What's Beef by Notorious B.I.G
Best Schooling in Song (90's)
- 6. Respect by Dogg Pound
Best Rap Duo (90's)
- 5. Role Model by Eminem
Best Example of Raw Talent and Skill on Mic (90's)
- 4. Murder Was The Case. by Snoop Doggy Dogg
Best storytelling (90's)
- 3. Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson
Best cover song (90's)
- 2. Hit 'Em Up by Tupac Shakur
Best example of expressed emotion in song (90's)
- 1. Stranger in Moscow by Michael Jackson
Best Solo Ballad (90's)
- 10. Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
this isn't my favourite dmb song, but it is their most commercially successful, so i thought i might add it on the end here.
- 9. People Of The Sun by Rage Against The Machine
wihtou a doubt, rage agaisnt the machine were the most musically talented band of the ninties, and this is just one example of that.
- 8. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
i think thats how you spell it, anyways Jeff could have been like a new eric clapton or something, its just a shame.
- 7. Midlife Crisis by Faith No More
Another seriously under-rated band who are supposedly "one hit wonder," deamed by vh1. angel dust is one of the best albums, and it didnt even have their "1 hit," they are a wicked band and should get some more respect.
- 6. No Excuses by Alice In Chains
again, under-rated. this song is off of jar of flies, and it is wicked. Layne Staley and Jerry Cantrell are possibl the best musical duo of the nineties.
- 5. Hurt by Nine Inch Nails
this ong has awesome lyrics, which is what i look for in songs. Trent Reznor is kool.
- 4. Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
ummmm . . . this song is just a really well written song by thom yorke, who is one of the best writers of the nineties. Its kinda depressing, but i guess im into that stuff.
- 3. Zero by Smashing Pumpkins
the smashing pumpkins are a really under-rated band. This song is great, and i have loved basically everything that the smahing pumpkins have done.
- 2. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Great song, awesome lyrics, pearl jam rocks!
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
even if you hate nirvana, and dont think that they id anything good for rock, nevermind was still great, and this song was still the biggest, and your whining cant change that.
the nineties were a great music decade
- 10. Out Of Time by Blur
- 9. Pure Morning by Placebo
- 8. Hanging Around by Me Me Me
- 7. The Man Who Sold The World by Nirvana
- 6. My Iron Lung by Radiohead
- 5. Better Man by Pearl Jam
- 4. Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 3. Live Forever by Oasis
- 2. Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
- 1. Tender by Blur
Don't know what to say... Ah yes, the best song ever ever ever ever...ever...
- 10. Under Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 9. Zombie by The Cranberries
- 8. Losing My Religion by Rem
- 7. The World I Know by Collective Soul
- 6. November Rain by Gun's N Roses
- 5. Return To Innocence by Enigma
- 4. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
- 3. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
- 2. All Apologies by Nirvana
- 1. Tonight Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins
By: Jay's Rap List
- 10. Bury Me a G by 2pac
This song got me hooked on hip hop
- 9. Regulate by Warren G
- 8. Eminem by My name is
Though I dislike him, his rap in 1998 Changed the world forever
- 7. CrossRoads by Bone THugs
problably the best hip hop song ever
- 6. 2pac by Changes
NoWHERE near his best, but most influencial on the impact of rap
- 5. Big by Juicy
Cuz iF you don't know now you know nigga
- 4. Nuttin But a G thang by Dr Dre
- 3. Slippin by DMX
- 2. f**k the Police by NWA
Change the hip hop movement forever
- 1. Gangsta's ParaDise by Coolio
Great Rapper, of the greatest time for rap
I was alive and listend to rap all the way from 1990 to 2004-present, this list is accurate so stfu, and blow me
- 10. Lenny Kravitz by Are You Gonna Go My Way?
- 9. Prodigy by The Fat Of The Land Full Album
I couldn't choose only one.
- 8. Mr Jones by Cownting Crows
A great and significative rock song from the 90's
- 7. Rape Me by Nirvana
My Nirvana's favourite song.
- 6. Wonderwall by Oasis
or what a band can create with some acoustic guitar chords.
- 5. Losing My Religion by Rem
- 4. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
...why grunge had to die?
- 3. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Maybe one of the best bands from that decade.
- 2. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
- 1. One by U2
The best song ever..
Ha sido muy dificil el poder elegir, hay 1000 songs que hubieran merecido be here.:D I like your web. Greetings from Spain, WWW.RESETBAND.TK.
- 10. When You're Evil by Voltaire
"While there's pockets left to pick, while there's grannies to trip down the stairs - I'll be there."
- 9. One Headlight by The Wallflowers
"But somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams I think of death, it must be killin' me..."
- 8. The Best Song In The World (tribute) by Tenacious D
"Needless to say, the beast was stunned. Whip-CRACK went his schwumpy tail, and the beast was done."
- 7. I I E E E by Tori Amos
"I know we're dying and there's no sign of a parachute / We scream in cathedrals - why can't it be beautiful? Why does there gotta be a sacrifice?"
- 6. One by U2
"I can't be holding on to what you got when all you got is hurt."
- 5. Somewhere Else To Be by Vast
"Every time that I cry out, no one ever comes to me."
- 4. Losing My Religion by Rem
"I thought that I heard you laughing; I thought that I heard you sing; I think I thought I saw you try."
- 3. The Real Folk Blues by Mai Yamane & The Seatbelts
"Sitting in muddy water isn't such a bad life if it ends after the first time..."
- 2. Mysterious Ways by U2
"To touch is to heal, to hurt is to steal, if you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel."
- 1. Flames by Vast
"When I am with you, there's no reason to pretend that when I am with you, I feel flames again..."
The 90's - the later half, anyway - found itself showing the decline of good music. Thanks, record companies.
- 10. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? by Shania Twain
- 9. (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here by Shania Twain
- 8. You Win My Love by Shania Twain
- 7. Honey! I'm Home by Shania Twain
- 6. Don't Be Stupid by Shania Twain
- 5. You're Still The One by Shania Twain
- 4. Love Gets Me Everytime by Shania Twain
- 3. Any Man Of Mine by Shania Twain
- 2. That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain
- 1. Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain
- 10. Bwitched by Cest La Vie
hahahaha this makes me laugh
- 9. Rhythem Of The Night by Snap
such a classic
- 8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
its a girl tune all girls will understand
- 7. Summer '69 by Brian Adams
not in the 90's but it shud b in here ne ways
- 6. Ill Make Love To You by Boys Ii Men
they had to be in here twice there gr8
- 5. End Of The Road by Boys Ii Men
well they were bloody gd lookin !
- 4. Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison
well its a gr8 song!
- 3. Rhythem Is A Dancer by Snap
boogie tune get of ur arse n dance!
- 2. Ill Be Missin U by Puff Daddy Feat Faith Evans
wicked song makes me cry!!!!!!!!!!
- 1. If You Wanna Be My Lover by Spice Girls
come on girlies i no you all get and boogie to this song!!(well they were the best band ever !girl power
i love all these songs go listern to them have a boogie love all the girles!
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book