What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Rooster by Alice In Chains
- 9. Burn by The Cure
- 8. Alive by Pearl Jam
- 7. One by U2
- 6. Help Me I'm Hungry by Nirvana
one of their rare songs, Kurt sounds awsome in this song
- 5. I've Got Spies by Dramarama
- 4. Revolt by Inger Lorre
I don't think any of you know this song or anything, but i love it
- 3. Would by Alice In Chains
- 2. Sober by Tool
- 1. Dumb by Nirvana
I saw no one put this, and hell the song is awesome, and when I listen to it a feeling comes over me that i can't explain
yeah i love rock and i hate rap country and all that other shit, 90's was the best era of rock, and the best band in my opinion was Nirvana, Kurt wrote the best lyrics and the rhythm was awesome too, Alice in Chains kicked ass too
- 10. Runaway Train by Sould Asylum
- 9. Voodo by Godsmack
- 8. I've Got Spies by Dramarama
- 7. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 6. One by U2
- 5. No Leaf Clover by Metallica
- 4. Would by Alice in Chains
- 3. Sober by Tool
- 2. Beeswax by Nirvana
I can hardly make out the lyrics in this song, but i looked them, up on here and its kiunda weird... I was a seeking out for a funnel Not only magnets but I could pry bar it shut Gluing my manhood towards a manhole Like peppy would say hey hey hey then we I got my titilate spayed Push the assbutton Tweeking and flexing if the wind blows just right Tacky and thumbs on polyester Highwater jumpsuits and a raped ape I got my titilate spayed I don't know why I got a joke too silly to say Don't touch the balls I got a dick, dick, hear my f**king hate Vinegar and water is gaining monthly Fiberglass insulation disguised as cotton candy Spawning down stream el rancho ovulate Feeling can�t help me rump Bill just f**k me take it anal Billy's slit reminds me of someone I�m sick of paying for the love boat Toni, Tenile, Sonny Bono, Charo had a nice set of lungs I got my titilate spayed I got a little tail Nothing hard I gotta be around pussy Don�t let me fall I got a heh heh When ya gonna learn I got my titilate spayed
- 1. Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle by Nirvana
All songs be Nirvana kick ass but I can't list just all Nirvana songs, I could, but no
- 10. Yeke Yeke by Mori Kante
- 9. Sadeness by Enigma
- 8. More And More by Captain Hollywood Projects
- 7. Confide In Me by Kylie Minogue
- 6. Zombie by Cranberries
- 5. La Luna by Belinda Carlisle
- 4. Come Undone by Duran Duran
- 3. Loosing My Religion by R.E.M
- 2. Your Loving Arms by Billie Ray Martin
- 1. Safe In These Arms by Jimmy Somerville
I have listened this more than 500 times and still going on.
By: Julie Leonard
- 10. I Would Do Anything For Love by Meatloaf
- 9. Possum Kingdom by Toadies
- 8. River by Natalie Merchant
- 7. Tell Me by Groove Theroy
- 6. Far Behind by Candlebox
- 5. This Womens Work by Kate Bush
- 4. Before You Turn Off The Lights by World Class Wrecking Crew
I never hear this song anymore, it was a damn good song!
- 3. Superwomen by Karyn White
Ladies, we can all relate.
- 2. She Talks To Angels by Black Crows
- 1. Trouble Me by 10,000 Maniacs
Good song, Natalie Merchant is very talented and even better now on her own!
Natalie Merchant....Listen to her lyrics, she is one of the talented few!!
- 10. Blind by Korn
Korn was defenitely the hardest hitting alternative metal band of the 90's..and still are! This was the hit that started it all!
- 9. Wake Up by Rage Against The Machine
Of course I had to include RATM in here! This is Rage's best song ever and one of the most aggresive rockers of the 90's.
- 8. Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots
A great alternative hit and the best driving song of the 90's! This is the one you play when you're driving in a red convertable with your girlfriend on a warm but windy tuesday evening!
- 7. Creep by Radiohead
This is a great song by Radiohead...an alternative classic.
- 6. When I come Around by Green Day
The best punk song of the 90's! Green day is the best punk band ever! They don't screw around like all the pussy punk bands do nowadays...
- 5. Alive by Pearl Jam
In my opinion, PJ's most intense and rocking song of the bunch. It has a great chorus and one of the best guitar solo's of the 90's.
- 4. Loser by Beck
This song combined hip-hop, folk, country, and all kinds of other stuff to make it the most interesting and original song of the 90's.
- 3. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
This song has a freakiness to it that no other song in the 90's could replicate..and the video was weird-ass too. It also rocks! Soundgarden rocks!
- 2. Enter Sandman by Metallica
This was the baddest-ass song of the 90's and it had the best damn intro ever!
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
This song was the definite grunge song of the 90's and the best rock song period of the decade.
Here are some other great sogns of the 90's > Collective Soul- Shine, Heavy Green Day- Longview, Good Riddance Soundgarden- Spoonman, Fell on Black days, Burden in my Hand Nirvana- Come As You Are, Lithium Stone Temple Pilots- Plush Everclear- Santa Monica, Heroin Girl Silverchair- Tommorow (I wanted to put this on the top 10 but I forgot. Maybe at number 3.) There's a lot more but I gotta go, buh bye everyone, keep rockin'!!
- 10. Scatman by Scatmn John
Admit it you all loved it too
- 9. Swear It All Over Again by Westlife
Another tear jerker
- 8. Your Still The One by Shania Twain
Makes me wanna cry
- 7. Basketcase by Green Day
- 6. Wannabe by Spice Girls
- 5. Alright by East 17
"its really alright!"
- 4. Always by Bon Jovi
Brilliant song, always makes me cru
- 3. Another Night by The Real Mc Coy
Another classic dance song
- 2. Set You Free by N Trance
Best Dance song ever
- 1. Take A Bow by Madonna
By: John Foster
- 10. Immortal Techniques by Peruvian Cocaine
This may b a bit heavy 4 sum but has got the heavy beat from scarface in so gotta allow it!
- 9. So Into You by Tamia
Right some people might found this a bit girly but without a doubt a tune and if ur trying to get on some nice girl then stick this on (MANY MEMORIES)
- 8. Weak Become Heroes by The Streets
This geeza tells it how it should b if ur lookin 4 more from him get the album original pirate material seriously worth it but dont buy the new album only like one outstanding tune on it and thats no.4
- 7. 1980 by Estelle
Mixed emotions on this one but definately worth a few listens proper english shit and listen to it properly first before rightin it off!!!
- 6. Baby Bash by Suga Suga
This is a tune to put on just to satisfy the lady friend if u know wat i mean!
- 5. Any Chillout by Any
Standard at the end of any heavy night!
- 4. The Deer Hunter by Jedi Mind Tricks
Serious not commercial at all but everybody from round my was lovin this when they heard it! also try blood runs cold
- 3. Runnin by The Pharcyde
Trust i swear no one can say this aint a tune even my dad is lovin this one gotta have it!
- 2. Still Dre by Dr Dre
Well i could put a lot more tunes from this boy but i think we all know this without a doubt has to be up there with the best!
- 1. Lets Ride by Bone Thugs
Right if ur in 2 heavy tunes to have a little smoke and drive to me and my mate havent found n e thing better than this shit
IF UR LIKE ME AND LOOKIN FOR SOME GD SHIT TO DOWNLOAD THEN DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT ITS THE BOLLOCKS!!!! (COMIN FROM AN ENGLISH BOYS POINT OF VIEW)this might b only a 90's chart but these tunes r too good to leave out
- 10. Living On The Edge by Aerosmith
Wonderful guitar, wonderful lyrics.....
- 9. Sex And Candy by Marcy Playground
I smell sex and caandaay....whose that lounging in my chaairr...whose that, casting devious stares in my direction, this surely is a dream yeah....sums up the 90's doncha think???
- 8. Du Hast by Rammstein
if you didnt get this song stuck in your head at least once, you must be living in a hole or something
- 7. The Kids Arent All Right by Offspring
God Bless the Offspring
- 6. Revenge by London After Midnight
- 5. New York City by They Might Be Giants
TMBG ROCKS!!!You wish you thought of them....
- 4. The Unforgiven by Metallica
Very depressing....very AWESOME
- 3. Everlong (acoustic) by Dave Grohl
sends chills down my spine every time i hear it
- 2. If You Could Only See by Tonic
Give credit where credit is due....
- 1. Closing Time by Semisonic
who could ever forget this music video????
e-mail me at Geekstothemax@aol.com to exchange 90's music opinions....SPAMMERS will be beaten, stabbed, and stomped....survivors will have the process repeated....
- 10. Year Of The Boomerang by Rage Against The Machine
- 9. Better Man by Pearl Jam
awesomeness wrapped in beauty smothered in sex!
- 8. On My Way by Rusted Root
- 7. Bittersweet Symphony by Verve Pipe
If you dont like this song, i pity you.
- 6. Renegade Master by Wildchild
Listen and Learn
- 5. Bombtrack by Rage Against The Machine
Writing about making better music than you can, gotta love it.
- 4. Revolver by Rage Against The Macine
Tom is grosss on the guitar.
- 3. Swarm by Bionic Jive
If you dont want to get up and fight, somethings wrong.
- 2. Wake Up by Korn
- 1. The Ghost Of Tom Joad by Rage Against The Machine
Live and Die by RATM
No order, all awesome, RAGE RULES.
- 10. Sex And Candy by Marcy's Playground
- 9. Naked by Goo Goo Dolls
- 8. Heart-shaped Box by Nirvana
- 7. 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins
- 6. Long Way Down by Goo Goo Dolls
- 5. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 4. Buddy Holly by Weezer
- 3. Tonight Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins
- 2. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- 1. Wonderwall by Oasis
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book