What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
By: Ashley S
- 10. Everything Zen by Bush
- 9. Changes by 2Pac
- 8. Thriller by Micheal Jackson
- 7. She Loves You by Beetles
- 6. Regulators by Warren G
- 5. Ride Wit Me by Nelly
- 4. Country Grammer by Nelly
- 3. Black Dog by Led Zepplin
- 2. Stan by Eminem
- 1. What Would You Do? by City High
- 10. One by Creed
You'll see that I really like Creed's first CD. They bombed the second one though.
- 9. Faith by Limp Bizkit
Their only good song. They had som much promise.
- 8. Down by Stone Temple Pilots
Good song, very good song.
- 7. Blackhole Sun by Soundgarden
Kinda creepy but oh well.
- 6. Turn the page by Metallica
This is a great remake. Im a little attached to them.
- 5. Ode by Creed
A great Creed song. Think about the lyrics.
- 4. Blue Monday by Orgy
- 3. Sweat Dreams by Marilyn Manson
I don't really like him but this song is SO much better than the first one.
- 2. My Own Prison by Creed
Again...Listen to the lyrics and try to figure out what the song means. GOOD LUCK!
- 1. Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana
NIRVAN, NIRVANA, NIRVANA!
I like ROCK. I would've done some hippie music but thats 70's and I just didn't.
- 10. Everlong by Foo Fighters
If i every become dictator of the Cuba, i would make the natives listen to this song at least twice a day.
- 9. Eva by Orgy
It's a totally depressing song from a group that from time to time scares me; but Jay Gordon is an awesome poet, and he is at his best in this song.
- 8. My Own Country by Pennywise
These anarchist really put togeather a nice song.
- 7. Out of my Depth by Everclear
A lot of people are dismissing everclear's new work as crap; they're all fucking idiots. (technicly this was released in 2000, but i don't really care.)
- 6. God of Wine by Third Eye Blind
these guys really know how to work a slow-paced song, and not make it boring as hell.
- 5. Good Ridance by Greenday
this song is so depressing, an d not at the same time.
- 4. In the Garage by Weezer
this is an anthem for all the loners of the world.
- 3. Ashes in the Fall by Rage Against the Machine
It's the best song from they're best album.
- 2. Having a Blast by Greenday
Come on, who hasn't ever wanted to walk in a public building with explosives taped around your spine?
- 1. Strawberry by Everclear
Sparkle and Fade, and Dookie are tied for the best album ever. All the songs on Sparkle, and Fade kick @$$, but this one is the best. People should be forced to listen to this before they shot up herion.
Q: What's the difference between Limp Bizkit, and a bag of shit? A: The bag.
- 10. what i got by sublime
- 9. good riddance by green day
- 8. Losing my religion by r.e.m.
- 7. enter sandman by metallica
- 6. zero by smashing pumkins
- 5. other side by red hot chile peppers
- 4. in Bloom by nirvana
- 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 2. closer by Nine inch nails
- 1. 1979 by Smashing Pumkins
Simply the greatest of the 90's.
sublime is possibly one of the most underrated bands of the 90's. i think the best is definately smashing pumpkins
- 10. Don't Speak by No Doubt
"Tragic Kingdom" was one of the first cd's I ever bought. I just fell in love with Gwen and the guys and this GREAT song.
- 9. Break Things by Limp Bizkit
Hell yes! I love this song! I suggest playing this loud!
- 8. Closer by Nine Inch Nails
He can f*ck me like an animal if he wants!
- 7. Disposable Teens by Manson, Marylin
Listen and learn.
- 6. Falling Away From Me by Korn
I love to listen to this song when I'm depressed. It makes you angry. Only a REAL rock song can make me that angry!
- 5. Rain by Madonna
The only "pop" song on my list. From the album "Erotica". A beautiful song.
- 4. Losing My Religion by R.E.M.
I love this song!
- 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Truely a real rock band and a great rock song.
- 2. Ava Adore by Smashing Pumpkins
It's the Smashing Pumpkins...what more can you say? The song kicks, the album kicks, and the band kicks too.
- 1. Crucify by Amos, Tori
This song f***ing rocks! Tori is DEFINATLY a legend in her own time. The entire album "Little Earthquakes" (or any other Tori Album for that matter) could make a top 12 list for best songs of the 90's. Tori, you rule!
- 10. One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men
Me and my girlfriend's song
- 9. Party up by DMX
my favorite break-dance song
- 8. Genuwine by Pony
their best song i have ever heard
- 7. Take it to da house by Trick Daddy
my favorite party song
- 6. Devil went to Jamaica by Weird Al
best song abouot marijuana
- 5. Ride wit me by Nelly
one of his best
- 4. Follow me by Uncle Kraker
- 3. This is how we do it by Montell Jordan
best song of the 90's
- 2. what would you do by CityHigh
- 1. I am by Eminem
this is the best song ever
- 10. regulaters by warren g, nate dog
- 9. Concrete schoolyard by J5
- 8. No rain by blind melon
- 7. santaria by sublime
- 6. come out and play by the offspring
- 5. religeon by REM
- 4. my rooka by sublime
best sublime song ever
- 3. all mixed up by 311
- 2. killing in the name by rage against the machine
- 1. Smells like teen spirit by nirvana
comercial FAKE rap like jay-z and da brat and puff dady is absolute bull shit. With rap its not about money and women its about flow and lyrical finesse.
By: Roy Martinez
- 10. Discoteque by U2
I like this 90's U2 song the best. I think.
- 9. Everlong by Foo Fighters
- 8. Come Undone by Duran Duran
Another 80's band making a statement in the 90's.
- 7. Break it Down Again by Tears For Fears
Anyone know this song's peek position on the charts?
- 6. Walk on the Ocean by Toad the Wet Sprocket
Good stuff here.
- 5. Man on the Moon by REM
This song is realxing.
- 4. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Come on. If you like rock music, you've gotta love this song.
- 3. In the House of Stone and Light by Martin Page
- 2. Two Princess by Spin Doctors
Any other Spin Doctors fans out there?
- 1. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
One Word: Great.
By: Kevin Schuler
- 10. Come as you are by Nirvana
- 9. Got the life by Korn
- 8. I wish by R kelly
- 7. Crash by Dave mathews band
- 6. long december by counting crows
- 5. smells like teen spirit by Nirvana
- 4. the kids arent all right by offspring
- 3. last kiss by pearl jam
- 2. Yesterday by Boys II men
- 1. Otherside by Red hot chille peppers
- 10. PUT IT ON ME by JA RULE
FUN AND NICE AND DA BOMB SONG!
- 9. FREE by MYA
WIERD SONG, BUT COOL
- 8. FOLLOW ME by UNCLE KRACKER
- 7. WHAT WOULD YOU DO by CITY HIGH
NICE NEW SONG
- 6. BIG PIMPIN by JAY-Z
FUN SONG TO DANCE TO
- 5. st louie by nelly
- 4. baby got back by sir lot a mix
bad music video
- 3. country grammar by nelly
fast dance song
- 2. thank you by dido
nice to dance to
- 1. never had a dream come true by s club 7
very sweet song
THESE ARE DA BOMB SONGS! LISTEN TO THEM SOMETIME!
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book